From: Al Batt <snoe...@aol.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 11:57:15 AM
Subject: [mou-net] Listing Question

The question posed was, "Which leads to my question  (probably for listers
only):  would you rather have a life bird, state bird  or county bird (or
some other kind of list)?

This might be straying a bit from the intent of the question, but I  find
the greatest pleasure in the lists kept by others. I would  rather show a
bird to someone who could add it to his or her list than  to add a tick to any
list I might keep. A lifer for anyone is a kick. A joy  shared is a joy
squared.

May  happiness be your shadow,

Al
Al Batt