Another perspective...by coincidence, the same day Molly posted her possible
(heard only) Kentucky, I had a similar encounter here in Dakota County. My bird
was singing 6 churry syllables all on the same pitch, sounding much like a
KEWA. I've been fooled before by this song, so I played a KEWA song and a male
Mourning Warbler came charging in. This alternate song is superficially quite
like KEWA and, like I said, I've been fooled before. And the MOWA DID respond
to the KEWA tape, and quite aggressively at that.

I've already exchanged emails with Molly regarding this.

Jim