Heard and saw 2 Common Ravens on the St. Croix River 1.5 miles north of
O'Brian State Park last week. They were there for several days.

Jim Fitzpatrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:mou-...@lists.umn.edu] On Behalf Of
MOU-NET automatic digest system
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 12:02 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: MOU-NET Digest - 31 Jul 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 (#2010-81)

Topics of the day:

  1. The 2010 Summer Season
  2. American Avocet-Houston County
  3. Lac Qui Parle County
  4. Buff-breasted Sandpipers Chisago Co.

Date:    Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:43:04 -0500
From:    Paul Budde <pbu...@earthlink.net>
Subject: The 2010 Summer Season

The summer season (6/1 - 7/31) is over.  If you will be submitting a
seasonal report for inclusion in the summer summary to be published in
The
Loon, please do so now.  We start working with the data by 8/15.

We strongly encourage submissions using the MOU website
(http://moumn.org/).
Look under "Reporting Birds," then "On-line Seasonal Reporting". Any
documentation of rare-regular, casual or accidental species can also be
done
on line, at this same website.

If you're not sure of how to use the website, send me an e-mail and I'll
help you navigate it.  If, for some reason, you cannot use the website,
send
any paper submissions of seasonal report data to me at the address
below.
Paper documentation to be considered by the state records committee
should
be sent to the new MOURC Chair, Tom Tustison.

Thanks so much for your observations and the details you provide!
Paul

Paul Budde
4612 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-5336