Had my first Yellow-rumped Warblers, along with small flocks of
White-throated Sparrows and Chipping Sparrows (first singletons last week),
and a single Junco (last one seen a week ago).   Also had a Cooper's Hawk
swoop in to try for one - think it missed.

Question:  in scanning the yard for spring migrants, I look past the hanging
sunflower chip feeder with the ever-present four Pine Siskins.  I see on the
MOU Occurrence Maps that they are listed as Occasional in summer in Anoka
County and there are nesting records.  Anyone have any more details on them?

Erika Sitz

Ramsey, north Anoka County