Hi all!

We had our banding program at Ritter in Lakeville today and spent most of it
fighting some really irritating winds. We didn't have many birds in the nets
but we had a ton of FOY stuff flying about. Here are the notables;

Yellow-rumped Warbler - tons of em
Palm Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Northern Waterthrush
Black and White Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Least Flycatcher (probable)
House Wren
Clay-colored Sparrow
Swamp Sparrow
Barn Swallow
Eastern Towhee
Ruby-crowned Kinglets - good numbers and two in the nets!

Most of the warblers were feeding on floating vegetation near the shore of
the little lake/pond. It was interesting to see the butter-butts belly deep
in the water. Not a great day for banding but an awesome day for birding!

--
*Thanks,
Nicholas R Tangen

"In wildness is the preservation of the world." - Henry David Thoreau*