It took a combined effort at both Carver Park(3 hours) and the Landscape
Arboretum(a little over an hour) to turn up 16 warbler and 5 vireo species this
morning.   Though one wave at the arboretum and one loose wave at Carver Park
added 9 of the warbler and 2 of the vireo species.   Without Kinglets or
Yellow-rumped Warbler here yet to fill some of the voids, it was otherwise
fairly quiet.    It was nice hearing the sound of Sandhill Cranes at Carver
Park again, as their call always reminds me of early spring birding.

Carver Park  complete list

Canada Goose
Trumpeter Swan 7 (cygnets slowly growing)
Wood Duck
Mallard
Ring-necked Pheasant 1
Wild Turkey 8
Pied-billed Grebe 1
Double-crested Cormorant 1
Great Blue Heron 4
Green Heron 1
Osprey 1
Sharp-shinned Hawk 1 (I did not notice this bird in a thick hedge within 15
feet of me for 10 minutes until he jumped out after a Chickadee.   I think he
was successful.)
Sandhill Crane 2
Mourning Dove
Ruby-throated Hummingbird 2
Downy Woodpecker
Hairy Woodpecker
Eastern Wood-Pewee 3
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher 1
Alder/Willow Flycatcher 1
Least Flycatcher 1
Eastern Phoebe 2
Blue-headed Vireo 1
Warbler Vireo 1
Red-eyed Vireo 4
Blue Jay
American Crown
Tree Swallow
Black-capped Chickadee
White-breasted Nuthatch
House Wren 1
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher 4
Eastern Bluebird
Swainson's Thrush 5
American Robin
Gray Catbird
Cedar Waxwing
Northern Waterthrush 2
Golden-winged Warbler 1 male
Black and White Warbler 1
Tennessee Warbler 4 (including a nearly full breeding plumage male)
Nashville Warbler 6
Common Yellowthroat
American Redstart 6 (including 4 adult male)
Magnolia Warbler 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler 2
Black-throated Green Warbler 1
Wilson's Warbler 1 male
Field, Song, Swamp Sparrow
Scarlet Tanager 1
Northern Cardinal
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
American Goldfinch

Arboretum select count

Ruby-throated Hummingbird 5
Eastern Wood-Pewee 2
Yellow-throated Vireo 1
Philadelphia Vireo 2
Red-eyed Vireo 3
Black and White Warbler 1
Tennessee Warbler 4 (including a partial fall plumage male)
Orange-crowned Warbler 1
Nashville Warbler 5
Common Yellowthroat
American Redstart 3