Hi Everyone!

First of all, thank you so much to those of you who previously voted for
our photos in the National Wildlife Photo contest.  Because of your votes,
one of our photos made it into the People's Choice Award Final Round!!!!
Thank YOU!

Starting today, July 24th thru August 6th, the voting begins for the
finalist to receive the People's Choice Award.  If you like our photo,
could we ask you to please vote for us again.  You can vote every single
day thru August 6th.  The site address is www.nwf.org/photocontest.  That
will take you right to the photos that made it into this final round.  Our
photo is on page 6 (if you leave the default set to "Show 12 photos") and
it's the photo of the Bald Eagle with its wings outstretched and a fish in
its talons.  For those who have voted for us before, you can use your same
email address and password to vote.  For those who didn't vote previously,
if you'd like to this time, it's easy and fast to register.

After the People's Choice Award is announced, then all the photos go to a
jury for First, Second, Third, and Honorable Mention prizes.  Wish us luck
with that part of the contest!

Again, thank you for considering doing this for us and thank you to all of
you have been supporting us all along.

Oh by the way, we honestly don't know which one of us took that photo as
both of us were shooting Eagles in the same location that day!  So, this is
a friendly competition between us!!!!

Linda and Kevin Krueger
www.FlightOfNature.com