I visited the drawn down Lewis Lake just East of Brownton on Hwy 212,
previously reported by Pete Hoeger and spotted 2 Black-bellied and
approximately 25 American Golden-Plovers.  Also present were 4 Pectoral
Sandpipers, 3 Greater Yellowlegs and a flock of peeps flying that I could
not identify.  There was also an amazing large flock of Green-winged and
Blue-winged Teal with 1 Northern Pintail, 3 Northern Shovelers and many
Mallards.  Lewis Lake is on the North side of HWY 212 and approximately 1
mile East of Brownton and 1/4 mile West of Nature Ave./McLeod Count Hwy 4.
This is a very busy highway and there is not much of a shoulder so try to
pull off most of the pavement for safety.

Scott B. Meyer
Hennepin