There is a flock of Evening Grosbeaks eating crab apples in the backyard of a
private residence in Scanlon just to the northeast of the Cloquet High School
football field. I cannot give the exact address because of privacy reasons but
the flock was flying around in the area and could be found in the vicinity of
22nd St. and between Doddridge Ave. and Sahlman Ave. or just to the east of
there. I'm not sure how uncommon this sighting is but I have not seen this
species in Carlton County before.   Good Birding, Jason Caddy
j.ca...@hotmail.com