 From: Betsy Beneke <birderbe...@yahoo.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 2:17 PM
Subject: [mou-net] Birders:  The Central Park Effect

This HBO documentary was excellent - I really enjoyed it.  For those
interested, here's a link to information.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like
it's currently scheduled to show again anytime soon, but I'm sure it will be on
again at some point.  If I see it, or hear about it, I'll try to share ahead of
time.  It had great bird shots!

Betsy Beneke
St. Cloud, Benton County

http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/birders-the-central-park-effect/index.html