I will second this. And if you aren't going to share your locations what is the
point in posting. Keep it to your self.

Rachel Crownhart

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2013, at 1:06 PM, "Sandy Kuder" <sandy.ku...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Because I use calls and others use tapes to get the owls to respond, I want
> to minimize their exposure to disturbance.  And using artificial calls of any
> kind is not a disturbance?
>
> As it was, we exposed the Screech Owl to predation by a Great-horned.   I'm
> always amazed at how much credit people give themselves.
>
> I'm sorry, but this is extremely irritating.  If I'm not mistaken, the
> MOU-listserve is about sharing information. Call me naive, but I believe
> mostbirders understand and have some ethics.  It is a past-time or passion
> that is near and dear to a lot of heartsand no one I've ever met birding,
> would ever jeopardize their well-being.
>
> Just my two cents worth.
>
> SandyKuder,
> Anoka County
>

>> ________________________________

  • ... Steve Weston
    • ... Sandy Kuder
      • ... Crownhart, Rachel
        • ... Matt Dufort
          • ... Bernard P. Friel
            • ... Terence Brashear
          • ... Bernard P. Friel
        • ... Fr. Paul
          • ... Stevan Hawkins
        • ... Jon Swanson
          • ... Stefanie or Kurt
            • ... Bill Kahn
    • ... Michael Hendrickson Mike Hendrickson Duluth, Minnesota MikeHendricksonGuiding.com Sax-ZimBog.com