back channel this discussion, please

-----Original Message-----
From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Chuck Cole
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:14 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Minneapolis City Council looking at trap & release of
feral cats

Your tunnel vision about birds, like a lobotomy, blinds you to over-all
nature and animal behaviors.

Don't ask me to research stuff that YOU have not, and that you have not
given ANY balanced attention in your prejudicial stance.  Your tunnel vision
is obvious.

Apply your view to predation by birds.  Study THAT.  If that exists, it
needs as much elimination as predation by other species.

  _____