From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of kkelnberger
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 11:44 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] MOU at the State Fair

Thanks to all loyal volunteers!  A shift has opened up: Sat. August 31 from
9:00-1:00.  Prime fair time in the afternoon for a couple of volunteers who can
spare a few hours early in the day.  Also, if you are a new volunteer, please
email me your address so that I can send you your ticket(s).  Thanks, Kate