A lovely day here, spent in the good company of many Snow Buntings and Horned
Larks.
  A Snowy Owl was spotted north of County Road 31 (300th Street). It was in
Section 22 on the north side of the road. This is east of Highway 13. A scope
found it for my eyes. A lovely bird situated in the sun just beyond the shadow
of a wind turbine.
  Another was on 685th Avenue approximately 1/2 mile south of Highway 33 west
of Hartland.
  I was unable to relocate a Snowy Owl found earlier south of County Road 35
east of Hartland. It was in Section 12 on the south side of the road.
  I hope the potato chip of the prairie (vole) supply is of an ample
sufficiency.

Al Batt