Walking the Luce Line in Carver County this afternoon there were swarms of
warblers! We've had yellow rumped in spades lately, and I saw at least 75-80 on
my three mile walk today, but I saw our first black-and-white, black-throated
green, and even a cerulean this afternoon. That was just what I could see close
by--I am heading back out with my binoculars now! I saw palm warblers at Carver
County Park Reserve this morning as well, and thought I might have seen two
cerulean warblers, but they got flushed by runners before I could verify them.
Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing Spring day!

--Meriah