Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge will be hosting a morning bird tour on
Saturday, May 10th from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.  Meet at 7:00 a.m. at the
Mahnomen Hiking Trail that is just one block east of refuge headquarters on
CR 9.  From Hwy 169 north of Zimmerman, watch for County Road 9 exit, then
go west 5 miles to the Mahnomen Trail head which is on the south side of
the road.  Refuge headquarters is just another block west of the trail head.

This bird tour is part of a larger celebration centered at headquarters
which will include our Friends of Sherburne plant sale, live birds and
other critters from the Audubon Center of the Northwoods, Prairie
Restorations booth on using native plants in your landscaping, kid's craft
activity and family bird tour that begins at 10:30 a.m. from headquarters.

See poster for details on our website at:

www.fws.gov/refuge/sherburne/

Betsy Beneke