Susan, to answer your questions about fighting the Vikings' decision to
decline putting in bird-safe glass, below is contact information for the
governor and mayor. It seems to me this might be the best way to exert
pressure... after all, they (we!) paid for a big part of the stadium! (I
suspect they pay less attention to email than phone calls or letters.) As
for the Vikings and Sports Facilities Authority, the Audubon form (link
repeated below) goes to both of them... or it shouldn't be hard to find
their address.

https://secure.audubon.org/site/Advocacy?page=UserAction
<https://secure.audubon.org/site/Advocacy?page=UserAction&id=1717> &id=1717

(Audubon says they have reached 65% of their goal of 65,000 signers, so
birders should get on this...)

http://mn.gov/governor/contact-us/form/

Office of the Governor & Lt Governor
116 Veterans Service Building