Thank you Matthew, Gordon and Jim!

I admit I have been really worrying over this entire issue and every time it comes to mind I feel sick. I will do another round of emails and calls to all the important decision making people and hope many others do too.

I am thrilled there are 73,000 names on the petition which is being presented tomorrow to Gov Dayton. Is this presentation open to the public? If so where could I meet and what time? Is it going to be covered by local media?

Thank you!

Susan

Susan Gilmore
http://www.susangilmorephoto.com/