Hello! I absolutely love these brainstorming ideas! I would buy a brick or two for sure. Plus of course we need to think about the stadium on non game days and what could be done to the glass to make it less of a bird target. If the Vikings are so worried about the stadium aesthetics during the game perhaps they would be willing to compromise on the glass on non game days using curtains or artistically soaping, etc. Really great brainstorming!

Man I would be willing to put thousands of those small stick-on bird reflectors all over the glass too!!! Kidding of course.

But I do keep going back to the fact that our taxes paid for a much larger share of this stadium than the Vikings have put in. I strongly think us tax payers should have a say in this too.

So with this brainstorming do any of you feel we should send ideas like this to Gov Dayton, the Vikings, the City Council, etc. To me this is brilliant food-for-thought that should be discussed.

Susan

Susan Gilmore
http://www.susangilmorephoto.com/
763-545-4608