If a rescue is attempted (and I am no expert) I believe a large net would
be needed (perhaps a blanket could be used) and the swan should be
approached from the side or behind and get the wings pinned to the body.
They are a lot heavier than a duck to lift into a boat. Then a large dog
crate would be needed to transport it. This would need to be several
people, I would guess. I really hate to see a living creature suffer.