The report of the death of the black swan this morning is most interesting
because Steve  Weston and I saw one this afternoon about 4pm at Fort
Snelling State Park. We presumed it was the same bird reported earlier by
numerous observers. Perhaps there are two? I never saw the bird everyone's
been discussing. The one we saw had a bright red bill.