I think it is relevant and since the emails are aptly titled, anyone not
wishing to read them can simply delete.

----- Original Message -----

From: "marshall or janet howe/mcmillen" <howe.mcmil...@gmail.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 7:45:10 PM
Subject: [mou-net] Stop black swan posts!

I do not think this discussion is relevant to the purpose of the MOU
Listserve. I'm very sorry about the swan's fate, but it has nothing to do
with the MOU site. Please move the discussion to a list serve that deals
with animal humane issues. My computer is shaking with the burden of
emails. The responsibility for the fate of this bird belongs to whomever
released the bird there.

Marshall Howe