Maybe both Eric and Janet need to take a break from posting (maybe even from
reading).  Unkind and demeaning comments are NEVER OK!  It's winter, it's cold,
it's blah, there aren't that many birds to be seen.  How about a little
Christmas cheer and goodwill to all?  God bless you all and Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone