Kim

Can you tell me (us) why a Lewis’s Woodpecker would be spotted in our area when
it is so out of its range??

Is it just accidental, or a storm that moved it East, a rarity or something
caused by climate change?

I looked it up on Ibird pro and it really is a beauty,  unlike the typical red
and black of Minnesota Woodpeckers

Sent from my iPhone