You are False.
Can I not be on a public site and be apolitical?
You forgot to mention that the individual is accusing the President on
caring about nothing environmental. That is a ridiculous political
statement, not a call for environmental law. (which the law was upheld and
followed )
I'm just here for the science of noting bird sightings. I'm not
interested in politics here. So do I have to leave and not record my
findings to the greater scientific community or can we get along enough to
have peace and not get drug into shouting matches online about what
conjectured statement is true or not...

--
* <https://lakeviewchristianacademy.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Lakeview-Christian-Academy-189104652503/>

Jeremy C. Canfield
HS Math & Science Teacher/ Archery & Trap Team Coach
Lakeview Christian Academy
218.393.4225 (cell)
lakeviewchristianacademy.com/