I have seen that Louisiana Waterthrush and Pine Warbler have been seen recently
at Crystal Springs.  I tried to go there once a couple of weeks ago, but it was
hard to find and confusing.  If anyone who know that area could help me, I'd be
very grateful:
1.  Where do you park?
2.  I found a single trail leading into the SNA from the north.  Are there
others?
3.  Could you tell me approximately where the waterthrush has been seen?  I
didn't walk all the way in last time, and I didn't see any likely waterthrush
terrain.
Thanks in advance,
Jeffrey Saffle
Lake Elmo