Good Morning to all.

This site can definitely be confusing. Information about Crystal Spring SNA is available on the DNR website https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/snas/detail.html?id=sna02068  and a map is here http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/destinations/snas/detail_maps/02068.pdf

Park here 45.263285, -92.768277 on the east side of the road. There are many no parking signs on the west side and in the turn around (this is so emergency vehicles can turn around). This is the only access point.

Hike 0.15 mile south along marked corridor to site - it is an easement corridor. The corridor leads you to the SNA entrance - there is a brown sign and a gate at the entrance.  Walk around the gate (there is a lot of brush growth covering this sign and gate so can be easy to miss, but if you kept walking forward you would see a private land sign).

For the Louisiana Waterthrush- walk the trail into the SNA it will eventually bend to the right and start going down a slope. You will see stairs on your right that lead towards the spring area. This is also an area for Pine Warblers and Acadian Flycatchers.

I hope this helps!

Liz