There are three very large beaked birds in a nest above the trail leading
east from the Victoria Street parking lot, which is south of Co. Road C, to
Lake Bennet.  You can't miss the white wash on the trail below the nest as
you approach the playground and Lake Bennett.  The three large beaked birds
are in the nest on a branch of a pine tree.  I think they are at least a
couple of weeks from fledging.  My guess is they are night herons.  If
anybody knows, I'd appreciate your insight.

Keith Carlson
Roseville, MN
keitheca...@gmail.com