For anyone who’s interested, there are chimney swifts routinely present around
the Lake Elmo Elementary School.  It’s an “old fashioned” brick building with a
chimney.   We volunteer at the Lake Elmo Farmer’s Market every Saturday
morning, and they are always there.
J Saffle
Lake Elmo

On 7/31/20, 6:05 PM, "Minnesota Birds on behalf of Gordon Andersson"