A great place for shorebirds has been just SW of New Germany, MN. This is
great habitat East of Yancy, that can also be viewed from the next road to
the east, Yale.

44°52'18.8"N 94°00'02.8"W
7100-7494 Yancy Ave, New Germany, MN 55367
https://goo.gl/maps/JdnRVvwcx5H3C8CD7

This location is where the Little Blue Heron was seen earlier in the month.

Curt Rawn