Corvids are susceptible - and Blue Jays, Crows, Ravens and magpies are corvids.
We normally get jays at our feeders. I have heard that some unmentioned
songbirds are susceptible. I’d say stay tuned in and use good common sense. I
know the U of M Raptor Center is getting owls, Red-tailed Hawks, and more
species brought in. They will test them for bird flu. It takes 3-4 days to get
results.

We have no waterfowl on our property - so no ducks, etc to worry about.

With warmer weather it may die down - for now.

Rebecca

Sent from my iPhone