I'm posting this on behalf of Madison Tebbe, Exec. Program Asst at the
International Crane Foundation in Baraboo, WI, since I think it will be of
interest to Minnesota birders as well:

The International Crane Foundation is hosting the first annual *Great
Midwest Crane Fest* this fall, November 10th-12th, to celebrate the annual
migration of Sandhill Cranes through Wisconsin. We’ve partnered with the
Aldo Leopold Foundation and we will be hosting crane viewing tours,
wildlife photography workshops, conservation lectures, nature walks, etc.

*INTERNATIONAL CRANE FOUNDATION
<https://savingcranes.org/webinars/webinar-library/>*

GRH