While you can find parliaments of Long-eared and Short-eared owls and
probably Saw-whets during migration or perhaps on wintering grounds, other
Minnesota owls don't congregate. That said, my biggest concentration of
Great-horned Owls was north of Taylor's Falls along the St. Croix was 18
pairs plus one on territory. I was able to count them all from one spot.
When I joined the chorus, a pair flew in and I was immediately challenged.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
swesto...@gmail.com