Hello,

We will be hosting a field trip led by Andy Forbes on December 19th at 9AM to
Blue Lake Sewage Lagoons in Shakopee.  This location attracts waterfowl in the
winter season, especially as surrounding bodies of water start to freeze this
time of year.  Also notable is the potential for sparrows and passerines to be
lingering near the lagoons in the natural habitats of the NWR itself.  The
event will be limited to 10 participants, registration via Signup Genius event
page is required.  Please navigate to the following link for more information
and to register:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A9AC2FA5FFCE9-45453140-blue#/

Please reach out to me with any questions.

Best,

Trey Weaver
MOU Field Trip Coordinator