Trips planned? Fri, Sat or Sun? Anyone going out? I have had my head deep
in work out of state for the last few weeks and surely missed notices.

My plan thus far is to check warbler/riparian migrant action at my cabin on
the St. Croix river then head to William O'Brien for chestnut sided
warblers and other higher ground action unless there's a better offer...or
if folks want to join in.
Missy Bowen
Marine on St. Croix