I found a dead raptor in an out of the way spot in our backyard this evening.
Besides being saddened by this, I am wondering how it possibly could've died.
To that end, I thought I'd inquire as to whether there was any realistic
possibility that some organization would be interested in performing an autopsy
to determine whether it was poisoned or might've had the avian flu.

Tom Gilde

Sent from my iPhone