Writing from Falcon Heights, and wondering where my few hummingbirds went.
Faye Herold
    On Thursday, July 18, 2024 at 11:15:37 PM CDT, Scott Larson
<stl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 My numbers in Victoria are down.

Scott

From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> on behalf of Nancy Steinhauser
<nancyhu...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2024 at 22:35
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Ruby Throated Population
I don't spray anything....hence the clouds of mosquitoes.  But there have
been past summers with clouds of mosquitoes and the feeders were drained
every day.  I can't help but think something is up.  Especially if this is
a local phenomena and not happening anywhere in the rest of the state.
Thanks for your reply.