From: Minnesota Birds <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU> On Behalf Of Nancy Steinhauser
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2024 10:35 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Ruby Throated Population

I don't spray anything....hence the clouds of mosquitoes.  But there have been
past summers with clouds of mosquitoes and the feeders were drained every day.
I can't help but think something is up.  Especially if this is a local
phenomena and not happening anywhere in the rest of the state.
Thanks for your reply.