Yves Jaradin wrote:
This problem looks similar to the one described (with solution in the thread) in http://www.mozart-oz.org/pipermail/mozart-users/2005/013255.html which was caused by Mac OS X using a (then) bleeding edge version of emacs.

Ah ok. Now I understand better the problem that Orm is having. This error is already fixed in mozart-1.3.2. But this version is not yet available in the Ubuntu repository (only 1.3.1).

1.3.2 is already somewhere in Debian's repositories thanks to Kevin, but I don't know how long does it take to move to the repository of Ubuntu.

cheers
Boriss

Yves