Peter Van der Beken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi Dan and Paul,
>
> You should explain to me what your question about threadsafety is,
> because I haven't followed the discussion really closely. The datasource
> currently waits till the last entry is in before asserting every result
> as a child of the search URI.

I just wanted to be sure that you didn't know of any possible
threadsafety issues in the datasource.  The only thing that came to
mind as even a possibility was if there could be any problem regarding stuff
like two threads trying to access an incompletely built complex
datastructure at the same time.  But my suspicion is that there's no
such problems.

Dan