Jimi Thompson wrote:

> Novell's NDS  has been LDAP compliant since 5.x.  I would suggest taking a long hard
> look at Novell 6, which should be out very, very soon.

        Actually, since Novell's eDirectory is platform independant and runs on
Netware, Solaris, Linux, Tru64, NT, Win2K, you should look at eDir, not
just at Netware 6.

        I laughed at the comment below about how good iPlanet/netscapes
replication is.  Nothing personal, but that is not REAL replication.
Look at how NDS does partitioning/replication to understand what it
really could be like!!  At the moment, NDS's replication/partitioning
scheme is beyond anything out there at all!