Greetings.

   I am trying to export my mozilla address book to openldap.  I am new
to LDAP and do not know too much.  Does anybody have a quick receipe on
how to do it?

   I have tried, but failed.  My openldap server is up and running, and
is, as far as I can tell, properly initialized.  So, I took a snipet of
the ldif file created from Mozilla 0.9.9 and put it in the file
oneaddress.ldif.  Here is the content:

--->
dn: cn=Hans Deragon,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
givenName: Hans
sn: Deragon
cn: Hans Deragon
xmozillanickname: moi
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
xmozillausehtmlmail: false
modifytimestamp: 0Z
<---

   Now when I try to add this entry, here is what I get:

--->
[root@world root]# ldapadd -x -W -f b -D "cn=Manager,dc=deragon,dc=biz"
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=Hans Deragon,[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
ldap_add: No such object

ldif_record() = 32
<---

   Anybody knows what a "No such object" error is and what can be done
to correct this?  Or, as I asked earlier, anybody has a direct and quick
way to convert my mozilla address book into an ldap directory?

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon