Jeff V wrote:
I'm running ldd and pvs on my resulting .so files, but I can't figure out how to give the .so files the internal version tags they need to have. My libldap*.so isn't usable because when it is found the internal version tag is missing and it is rejected.

I'm building libldap*.so because there's a timeout bug in the ldap client that I'm adding a fix for. This will be contributed to the project as soon as I successfully test the bug fix.

- Jeff