5.08 built with NSS 3.3.1 and NSPR 4.1.2 getting exact src can be a problem because we are out of sync with mozilla right now but it is on todo list to sync them again. if you are Directory Server customer you should go ahead and open a support call, same goes if you want to obtain exact src. i personally recommend to engage support because our srcs are tied in our own build system right now so hacking them to build outside could be a challenge especially if you never had any experience hacking it.

Van Vuong wrote:

Anyone can point me to where I should download the source code that is used
to build SunONE Directory SDK for C 5.08
http://www.sun.com/download/products.xml?id=3ec28dbd.

The release note said to go Mozilla.

The Mozilla LDAP C SDK site, http://www.mozilla.org/directory/csdk.html,
shows me to check out the followings:
  1.. cvs co -P DirectorySDKSourceC
  2.. Pull the code for libraries that LDAP C SDK depends on. Pull NSPR,
NSS, and DBM (used by NSS) using these commands:
cvs co -r NSPR_4_2_2_RELEASE mozilla/nsprpub
cvs co -r NSS_3_7_7_RTM mozilla/security/coreconf mozilla/security/nss
cvs co -r DBM_1_61_RTM mozilla/dbm mozilla/security/dbmAre these libs
versions correspond to what goes into the making of 5.08 ?If not, what is
the right set of compatible versions (ldap, nspr, nss, dbm) that I should
download. Thanksvanv