Anyone can point me to where I should download the source code that is used
to build SunONE Directory SDK for C 5.08
http://www.sun.com/download/products.xml?id=3ec28dbd.

The release note said to go Mozilla.

The Mozilla LDAP C SDK site, http://www.mozilla.org/directory/csdk.html,
shows me to check out the followings:
  1.. cvs co -P DirectorySDKSourceC
  2.. Pull the code for libraries that LDAP C SDK depends on. Pull NSPR,
NSS, and DBM (used by NSS) using these commands:
cvs co -r NSPR_4_2_2_RELEASE mozilla/nsprpub
cvs co -r NSS_3_7_7_RTM mozilla/security/coreconf mozilla/security/nss
cvs co -r DBM_1_61_RTM mozilla/dbm mozilla/security/dbmAre these libs
versions correspond to what goes into the making of 5.08 ?If not, what is
the right set of compatible versions (ldap, nspr, nss, dbm) that I should
download. Thanksvanv