Rich Megginson wrote:-

> That could be it, especially since you also cannot
> sign.  I have the same problem in reverse with my
> Thawte Freemail cert - it works in Mozilla apps but
> not in Outlook.

Bummer. Any guidelines on how to generate a really portable
certificate? I generated mine using openssl, like so:-

openssl ca -in testuser.req -out testuser.crt -cert CA.crt -keyfile
CA.key -days 3650
(with the appropriate keys, csrs, and CA pairs)

and then converted to PKCS#12 using:-

openssl pkcs12 export -out testuser.p12 -in testuser.crt -inkey
testuser.key -certfile CA.crt

i.e. all default settings, no tweakings. And imported it into the
Mozilla-based client. Anything I did wrong?
These work ok on Outlook and friends..

--mendonan