Ram A M wrote:
> Any name type fields that VeriSign's service returns are directly
from
> the certificates though parsed out by the service and not the client.
> don't recall if Moz. pulls the certificates out in the initial
> transaction (name matching against the server), it may only pull the
> certificate when it needs it (i.e. to encrypt an email).

Your recollection is correct (at least according to my LDAP server
logs). It doesn't retrieve the userCertificate attribute during name
matching. Rather, it only looks up userCertificate right after you
click on the 'Send' button (for encrypted mail).

> Are you able to get this far (lookups) with Moz against your
directory?

Yes, as the LDAP logs I've shown in previous message.

--mendonan