Axel Hecht wrote:
But after downloading and unpacking the monodoc, I'm as clueless as before. I tried to find docs on monodoc, without any success. So if we can use it or not probably depends if someone from go-mono can explain one of us (the one playing techie, in particular) how that stuff works and how it could be shared.

I started with $ monodoc N:System.Runtime.InteropServices

and then selected the "Marshal class" child. You can see some [edit] links there, which will take you to an editing/preview pane. [Save] will push the new content to the repository, which is a WSDL service thing (source is in CVS, I'm told).

The base monodoc data is generated from doc comments and Mono assembly metadata, I believe.

Mike