Hi all,

I have embedded the Mozilla ActiveX in my c# Windows.forms application. Everything is fine, but is was unable to make Mozilla running in Silent and Offline mode: assigning true to .Silent and .Offline doesn't raise any Exception but the browser always asks to go online when loading a local html file with some external references.

Is there anyone who experinced this problem and solved it? Is it maybe a bug or a non-implemented feature?

I also tried to set to true browser.offline in the user.js file in the contorl profile directory but it seems that the control ignores it...

Thanks,
bye
piercarlo