Hi,

I think mimimizing Mozilla's requirements is essential to it's success.
As I've stated before, the discussion (among users, not developers)
about Mozilla primarily focuses on memory usage & speed. Whenever
someone talks about Netscape 6 / Mozilla, the 30MB memory usage is
mentioned. Also, people say "the only actually *fast* component about
Netscape 6 is the rendering engine".

That said, I think Mozilla is making great progress regarding this.
Since M18, it has become much better, both speed wise and generally
(functionality, stability, etc).

BTW, at the beginning of October, I installed a nightly build on a
Pentium 100 / 32MB Ram. Netscape 4 was installed on the same machine. Of
course Mozilla was a bit slower, but much faster than I expected
considering the machine. And MOzilla didn't crach when sending a mail
like Netscape 4 did :-))

See you,
   Henning

--